Mens Greenland Re-Wool Jacket - Deep Forest
Excl Tax. $517.00
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Wool has a long tradition of use in the outdoors, so why not use it for Fjällräven’s most iconic jacket? This warmer version of Greenland jacket is made from a fantastic fabric in recycled wool, with pile-fleece lining and reinforcements in G-1000 Eco for added warmth and durability. You’ll also find the classic Greenland pockets and the equally classic hood, ready to protect you from autumn storms. Perfect for everyday use and forest excursions during autumn and winter
- Robust and warm recycled wool.
- Made from Fjallraven's eco-friendly G-1000 material; 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton.
- Comfortable, warm pile-fleece lining.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons
- Two bellow pockets with flaps and side openings.
Item code: F82976